Thursday, February 4, 2016

Facebook Autopost Bot


      This Facebook autopost has been around now for the long time but certain patches from facebook blocks it that is why the coders released a new version of it this end of January and good news is it is undetectable and can bypass the deep security features that facebook has. There is also a manual inside the zip file with the instructions on how to use the program just look for the readme file.Tired of posting your ads, status or any other things to facebook manually? Well the newest version  of Facebook Autopost Bot will do all the work for you just start the bot and it will automatically post all you want on your facebook wall or even groups and pages. 

       Recently after being involved in different classified ads groups in facebook posting my items for sale on a regular basis is a problem for me because of my hectic schedule that is why I searched the interwebs for a great bot that will do the work for me upon trying out different bots I came up with this Facebook autopost bot that I bought in an underground website the features are too cool that is why I am sharing it to you for free. If you want to know more about its features just refer to the bullet-ed description below.


Features:


  • Post on different Facebook Groups simultaneously and automatically without getting banned
  • Set a timer on when to add status or group post
  • Ability to rephrase sentences in multiple posts to avoid getting blocked by facebook


(100% Virus-Free tested via Virustotal.com)


0 comments

Post a Comment