Tuesday, February 2, 2016

PayPal Money Generator v2 [FULL VERSION]

    Prototype made in October 2015 and project was finished recently this January 2016 the PayPal Money Generator version 2 is now out for grabs in different Blackhat forums price ranging 300$ for lifetime license of the product luckily I am one of the luckiest guys to bought it from a certain blackhat forum and decided to grab a copy of it. Played with it accumulate a massive amount of money from it never regretted the money that I used to buy it because every minute of using it is worth it! There is a certain day that I accumulated a massive $24,000 cash out inside my PayPal account using the version 2 of PayPal Money Generator and a Virtual Machine opening 5 OS on my PC at the same time! That is why I want to share it to you guys for free! I believed there is a lot of money to be made in the internet and I want to share my blessings to you guys so I cracked the software to bypass the product key and you can use it right away with no cost!


Screenshot:



I also scanned the file with VirusTotal to make it sure it does not have any virus

VirusTotal Screenshot





                                                (100% Virus-Free tested via Virustotal.com)


0 comments

Post a Comment